Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Jeans

After three years, I finally bought some jeans. AND the first pair I tried on fit really well what?!?!, and were only $17 from Ross. What?What?!? That never happens. I went to Old Navy next trying to find more, but it was a disaster. I can't believe I went this long without jeans. I mean, I can believe it, I just hated trying them on because of the weight gain--but now that it's going away, trying on clothing doesn't seen so bad. My aunt also bought me some really cute polka-dot heel.wedge thinggys. I really need to buy more shoes--and get girlyer in general. After my Acting four showcase this year, I had a professor say to me "Sacha..you can act, but you need to get yourself some heels. They will change your life. No really." Thank you Dr. P. I'm working on it. :)


Anyway, I'm off to do some research on graduate programs in Norway. Yipee! More exciting posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment