Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Being Productive: I made a website!

I actually made a list and followed it for once! What is going on! Am I growing up? Am I starting to understand what organization really means? I didn't even read the book that I bought on it yet! Or was I just bored and sick of Netflix? I'll let you decided.

Speaking of Netflix, I started watching this really awesome show called Top Of the Lake, you should watch it if you haven't already. There are only seven episodes--and the cinematography is beautiful! Also Peggy (Elizabeth Moss) stars in it. So yeah. Nuf said. 




I guess from not on when I get scatterbrained I'll put everything in Italics. 

Also I pretty much feel like a champ today. I bet you didn't eat roasted seaweed for breakfast. 

I spent the majority of the day searching graduate programs in Scandinavian counties. I contacted a few art schools, and started looking into a few really snazzy film programs. It's worth a shot right?

I should really go to bed. I just re-typed the word shot six times.
And I guess I should start watching Nordic films. 

Then I went to T.J. Maxx and bought a really nice bathing suit for more than 75% off. Thank's TJ! You always got my back!

And then I decided that I needed to make a website. I didn't really have anything storing my portfolio, so I read about this really easy to use site called Weebly. You can customize everything--and you don't have to use any HTML...YAY. 

So here it is folks. I have some headshots. I have some pictures. Some videos. Yippee. It's still in the works, but it's not bad for day one. And there's a nice little page that directs you back to my blog!

Click my face below.

Okay...well...clicking my face didn't really work so click the "Click Me" below.
So many Clicks. 
CLICK ME
click click click

Also, can I express how excited I am for this film? First of all I love Joseph Gorden-Levitt. AND he's playing a guido. AND Scarlette Johanson's a guidette. Yes. Sold. Done.




No comments:

Post a Comment